NOW THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED TO SELL:
! PRICE RIGHT & SELL!
EVERY PROPERTY HAS MORE THAN ONE PRICE…
· What you the Seller thinks its worth.
· What the agent values it at :- The Comparative Market Analysis.
· What the buyer is prepared to offer.
· The final settlement price.
Unfortunately, owners often choose an Open Mandate when marketing their homes, believing that the more agents they have working on their property, the sooner they will achieve a good price for their house. In fact the reverse is often true, as no agent likes to spend time and money on a property they might not sell.
Under a Sole Mandate, both the agent and agency are contractually bound to do their very best to market your home within the period of time laid out in the Sole Mandate.
Why INSIST on a SOLE MANDATE?
· It allows your agent time to launch your property onto the market careful planning.
· Is worthy of a more generous budget for marketing from the agency.
· Reduces the chances of commission disputes from rival companies and protects the seller against double commission claims
· Provides time to secure the highest possible price.
· Controls viewing access, reducing security risks.
· Ensures consistency of price during the marketing period.
· Assists agent in obtaining a better qualified buyer.
· Ensures no over-exposure of the property, as advertising and show houses are controlled.
· Implies YOU are a committed seller.